Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The 12 Days of Debtor's Christmas


On the first day of Xmas my true love gave to me
A paper bag tied up with a string

On the second day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the third day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the fourth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the fifth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the sixth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the seventh day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Seven copies of “How Not to Spend too Much at Xmas for Dummies”
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the eighth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Eight Ichiro bobbleheads – a steal!
Seven copies of “How Not to Spend too Much at Xmas for Dummies”
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the ninth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Nine mis-matched sox (they were on sale!)
Eight Ichiro bobbleheads – a steal!
Seven copies of “How Not to Spend too Much at Xmas for Dummies”
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a brown paper bag tied up with a string

On the tenth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Ten Tulley’s gift cards
Nine mis-matched sox (they were on sale!)
Eight Ichiro bobbleheads – a steal!
Seven copies of “How Not to Spend too Much at Xmas for Dummies”
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

On the eleventh day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Eleven transaction denied debit card slips
Ten Tulley’s gift cards
Nine mis-matched sox (they were on sale!)
Eight Ichiro bobbleheads – a steal!
Seven copies of “How Not to Spend too Much at Xmas for Dummies”
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a brown paper bag tied up with a string

On the twelfth day of Xmas my true love gave to me
Twelve ringing headaches
Eleven transaction denied debit card slips
Ten Tulley’s gift cards
Nine mis-matched sox (they were on sale!)
Eight Ichiro bobbleheads – a steal!
Seven copies of “How Not to Spend too Much at Xmas for Dummies”
Six empty six packs
Five Master Cards! – with $39 left on the credit limit!
Four expired Amex cards
Three past due Visa bills
Two bounced checks
And a paper bag tied up with a string

No comments: